Price depends on the chosen option. Please email email@example.com or call +421 944 259 499
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
The rotary blancher NORMIT BD is designed for blanching various types of food, vegetable and fruit, without causing damage to their structure.
The activity principle: The rotary blancher is determined for blanching of vegetables, fruits, leguminous plants, pasta products, before conservation and freezing.
The blanching process is an alternative way of cooking and sometimes it is the only way of culinary processing for products that are heat sensitive.
Short processing by steam or warm water enables to clean a product from microbes and molds after that it becomes safe for a consumer.
It is used for:
Softening process - blanched products need less time for final preparation.
Enzymes deactivation - it reduces or interrupts enzymes' actions which can damage the product colour, taste and smell. Some products obtain light colouration during the blanching process.
Partial air removal from product aids to increase the durability after additional conservation and freezing and it also minimizes the product volume. Partial water removal helps with the additional product freezing at assembly lines IQF of fruits, vegetables, leguminous and plants.
- Universality. A plant can be used for steam and water blanching. The time of blanching process varies according to change of drum tilt angle and its rotary speed which enables to vary the time of blanching process approximately 10-15 times.
- It can be used for freezing raw materials.
- Reliability - the rotary blancher NORMIT BD is determined for intensive long-lasting operation. The plant is produced in our manufactures by using high-quality European materials and components.
- Good manufacturing features. The radial construction reduces the possibility of shaft damage.
- Easy maintenance and access to internal surfaces.
- Low level of vibration and noise.
- Possible additional section of preliminary thawing for using IQF raw materials.
The rotary drum blancher NORMIT BD is determined for steam and water blanching of vegetables, fruits and leguminous plants in continual mode with high performance.
The Construction The blancher consists of a horizontal, cylindrical, heat-insulated chamber which is assembled on the entire frame. The construction ensures safety and stability all the plant, also for large sizes.
Universality In basic version, the blancher NORMIT BD enables to carry out the steam or water blanching process therefore it can process a wide range of products.
The high-quality product Blanching process is performed by continual product rolling and stirring inside the working chamber which guarantees stability of heat-treating all the sides. The time of blanching process depends on the speed of a product movement through working chamber. It is adjusted by the change of drum tilt angle and its rotary speed. The exact adjustment of parameters enables to achieve the exact time adjustment of blanching process to avoid overcooking the product.
The product may be dosed into blanching chamber by dosing conveyor as an option. The product is unloaded by a special unit without dead zones. For fast cooling after the blanching process, the product is dosed into drum or conveyor cooling device. Depending on the type of product, the cooling process can be performed by ice water or air.
„ The blanching process help to save the vitamins and nutritional product features and it also saves an attractive external appearance with light natural colouration.