Price depends on the capacity and product. For more information, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
Evaporation is the concentration of solid non-volatile solutions, the solvent escapes in the form of vapor, and the solute remains in a concentrated solution (chemical technology, drug production, man-made fibers, cellulose, dairy products, sugar industry, ...).
Evaporation usually takes place at the boiling point of the solution with continuous heat input.
Vacuum evaporator is a device that serves to evaporate water from products to remove moisture. Vacuum Evaporator NV3000 is a closed cylindrical vessel consisting of an inner vessel and an outer shell. At the bottom there is a valve to drain the product. Stirring of the treated product provides a stirrer.
Vacuum is created by a vacuum pump. It consists of an evaporation tank, a condensation chamber with cooling and a vacuum pump.
NV3000 Vacuum Evaporator is manufactured to GMP standards and is therefore also suitable for the pharmaceutical industry. It is made of high quality stainless steel. The result is very high quality products that have a better taste, color and maintain all nutrients because the evaporation temperature is low. As a result, the vacuum evaporator is also suitable for heat-sensitive products - onions, chili, strawberries, blackberries, carrots, peaches, apricots, pastes, corn syrup, sugar, wine lees and the like.
Vacuum evaporator VACUUM NV3000 is suitable for evaporation and liquid concentration and recirculation of organic solvent in the pharmaceutical, food, chemical industry and also suitable for low temperature concentration of milk, juice, glucose, starch and the like.
- Chemical industry - wastewater treatment
- Pharmaceutical industry - production of pharmaceutical solutions, storage of pure substances
- Photographic industry - recycling of working printing solutions, water rinsing
- Food industry - production of fruit concentrates, citric acid, salt, glucose, starch, juice
- Surface treatment of materials - cleaning and recycling of water
- Metalworking - processing of emulsions, washing waters
- Liquid waste treatment - detoxification of liquid toxic waste
- Electrolytic Plating of Materials - Recycling of Working Solutions and Wastewater Treatment
- Sewage treatment of municipal and industrial waste landfills
- Biological Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
Principle of operation: Vacuum evaporator NV3000 works on the tank heating principle. By using heating, liquid from the product is eliminated. By using a vacuum system, the evaporation efficiency is higher, respectively. faster.
Control can be provided by automatic control (PLC) or manual control.
1. High heat transfer efficiency. It has less energy consumption, steam and cold water consumption when equipped with a heat pump.
2. The liquid in the evaporator flows down the pipe walls so that it is also suitable for evaporation and concentration of high viscosity products.
3. Liquid evaporates under the influence of heat in a very short time. This allows the evaporator to maintain the nutritional value of the product.
4. The whole process takes place under vacuum. As a result, all hygiene and environmental protection requirements are met. If the evaporator is equipped with a heat pump, the evaporation temperature can be significantly reduced. Steam heating is very suitable for evaporating heat-sensitive products.
5. Vacuum evaporator is suitable for evaporation and concentration of products.
6. Vacuum evaporator can be equipped with CIP cleaning system. Complete cleaning without dead zones.
7. Vacuum evaporator can operate continuously. The product is discharged at the bottom.
8. Vacuum evaporator can be equipped with an automatic system, through which you can achieve automatic control of evaporation, discharge and cleaning.
Options and equipment:
- Contactless mixing of samples
- Vacuum pump
- Individual reservoirs of evaporation vessels
- Solvent Recycling
- heat exchanger
Smaller Vacuum Evaporator: Standard Low Capacity Vacuum Evaporator. The evaporator works on the principle of a vacuum pump with coolant. The heat exchange takes place through a heat exchanger. This type of evaporator is characterized by the achievement of a high degree of distillation with high purity of the distillate and with good energy output.
Steam and Water Vacuum Evaporator: A vacuum evaporator that uses steam from an external source as a heat medium and water from an internal source as a coolant. This type of vacuum evaporator allows water to evaporate with a high degree of pollution with reduced energy consumption using low cost energy sources.
- Energy saving
- Easy operation
- Solid construction
- Quick evaporation
- Keeps the original taste and color
- Water recycling and solutions
- Ensuring high efficiency in reducing wastewater pollution
- Quality finished product
- High reduction of liquid waste volume
- Optimum energy requirements
- Air and water cooling
- Very pure distillate
- Quick Installation
- Easy maintenance
- Minimal operating requirements
- Reliable, simple and proven technology
- Environmentally friendly
- Energy efficient
- High efficiency
- Low consumption
- Fast return on investment
- It significantly reduces waste disposal costs
- Fully automated equipment
- High performance