Pasteurizing dipping tub is suitable for the preserved heat treatment of packaged fruit preparations, (jams, fillings, hams) or fermented preparations (vinegar, beer) and pickles. For a price quote, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The pasteurizer equipment MGGP is suitable for the heat treatment of low viscosity foods as well as drinking water. If you need more information, send us an email to email@example.com
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
The juice pasteurizer machine MGGP is suitable for the heat treatment of low viscosity food products as well as drinking water.
The machine is designed to comply with the food safety requirements. Heat treatment is performed by a heat exchanger made of steel and installed with a coil. Heat energy is provided either by a gas or fuel oil furnace.
PASTEURIZING MACHINE - TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- 100% stainless steel materials
- optionally with a bottle or a bag-in-box filling with digital scale
- performance - 1000 l/h
- gas performance - 80 kW/h
- Weight 430-545 kg (without and with filler)
- The temperature of the heating water is ensured by the control of the furnace.
- The heat of the treated liquid is regulated by a controlled, directional control valve.
These storage tanks are intended for fruit and vegetable juice storage and treatment. Price depends on your production and product. For more information, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org