The cooling units have a compact design. They are space-saving and easy to assemble. The chiller in standard version can work at water outlet temperatures from +10°C to +25°C. For more information, send us an email to email@example.com
The NWT PLUS chillers have a compact design. They take little space and are very easy to install and to start. The units are mobile on wheels. We offer different capacities. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
Water chillers and chilling systems
The NWT PLUS chiller is equipped with a hermetically closed motor compressor and with a complete cooling water circuit containing stainless steel water tank and centrifugal pump. Also, they contain an additional heater which is integrated inside a stainless steel water-tank.
The NWT PLUS series is equipped with a micro-channel condenser which enables even more efficient heat-transfer. The ventilator is mounted on the top part of the unit, so the unit can be placed near a wall with any side facing it. The side-boards are very easy to remove, allowing easy access for maintenance.
The NWT PLUS is available in three sizes and capacities from 6,4 – 12,7 kW. It is the optimal solution for small to medium-size wineries, breweries, cideries, etc. that mainly wish to cool but that also need to heat their products from time to time.
CHARACTERISTICS OF A WATER CHILLER
- Cooling water temperature range from -10°C to +40°C (from 14°F to 104°F)
- Ambient temperature range from +10°C to +42°C (from 50°F to 108°F)
- Unit mobile on wheels
- Highly efficient micro-channel condenser
Where to use water chillers
- Cooling and heating of must, wine, beer and other liquids such as cider, carbonated soft-drinks, distillates etc.
- Fermentation temperature control
- Tartaric stabilisation of wines and biological reduction of acids
- Cool storage of wine until bottling
- Maturation of young beer
- Cooling and stabilisation of distillates
- Room temperating of halls and storage rooms - only possible with additional fan coils
TECHNICAL DETAILS OF A WATER CHILLER
- Available in three models: NWT PLUS 50 / NWT PLUS 90 / NWT PLUS 110
- Cooling capacity: 6,4 - 12,7 kW (8,58 - 17,03 HP)
- Refrigerant: R410A
- Electric connection: 400V/3Ph/50Hz (other options by inquiry)
- Water inlet / outlet connection: 3/4" (female)
The water chiller CHWHE consists of a cooling unit in the upper part and a pump plus isolated water tank (made of stainless steel) in the lower section. We offer different capacities. Should you have any questions, email us at email@example.com