We offer different capacity honey creaming machines, vacuum or atmospheric. For the price quote or for more information, send us an email to email@example.com
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
Honey creamer CH Profi NORMIT
Honey creaming vacuum machines for the production of creamed honey
Honey creamer CH is a universal high-performance system, which, thanks to its modular design and a wide range of options, can be used for producing cream honey, both in large as well as in small quantities, and regardless of the quality of the initial product. All versions of honey creamer CH feature an automatic control system, which allows programming the particular mode of honey processing that you require.
How to make creamed honey
The Profi version of the honey creaming machine
Honey creaming machine CH plants allows producing creamed honey on an industrial scale thanks to the significant reduction in crystallization time. The Profi model features all the options of the Medium model, as well as a vacuum system, which allows reducing the time of preparing creamed honey to 3.5–4 hours (crystallization only, not including preliminary processing). The Profi model allows air inclusions to be efficiently eliminated from the product, which in turn facilitates the formation of crystals at the necessary size, and significantly increases the shelf life of the creamed honey that is prepared.
Advantages of honey creaming machines
- The process lasts only a few hours.
- No need for special facilities, everything you need is already built into one machine.
- Installation is very compact and allows you to pre-dissolve the honey, and there are models with vacuum.
- Possible to produce a cream-honey, even with the addition of various components such as berries, nuts, dry juice and others.
- Stable crystallized structure of the finished product.
- More product resistance to delamination.
- The equipment is manufactured in our factory in Slovakia with the components manufactured in Europe only.