For a price quote or a free consultation, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
The surface heat exchanger is a professional way that can be used in the production process to ensure the expected results.
This is done in accordance with the properties of the product, such as e.g. content, high viscosity, crystallization and phase transformations.
Scraped surface heat exchangers have a great advantage over other heat exchanger systems. This heat exchanger combines the conventional principle of heat transfer and a unique design that offers many advantages for efficient heat or cold transfer for demanding products.
HOW IT WORKS
The product is fed into the cylindrical casing and moves tangentially against the heating or cooling medium that is fed to the system. Continuously rotating scrapers knives remove the product from the cylinder walls, ensuring even heat distribution to the system.
The improvement in heat transfer efficiency is achieved by increasing the heat input rate of the heating medium or coolant into the housing. Rotor speed can vary to achieve the desired product quality and quantity.
Wide range of heat exchangers, materials and accessories allow the selection of scraper surface heat exchangers to suit the needs of any process.
The heat exchanger can be integrated into any production line and in any process and allows the required process to be carried out quickly, efficiently and very hygienically.
Accurate system-controlled parameters based on an industrial controller allow you to control and adjust the desired temperature and speed of feed of the heating medium / coolant, the metering pump pressure, and the rotor speed to achieve the desired result.
Scraped surface heat exchangers can be connected to an existing heating or cooling source or can be supplied with its own heating / cooling station.
- aseptic cooling
- deep cooling
Applications in the pharmaceutical and chemical industries:
Applications - in the food industry:
- peanut butter
- animal and vegetable fats
- baby food
- fish and meat fillings and pâtés
Advantages of using a scraped surface heat exchanger:
- fast and highly efficient product handling
- Effective heat or cold transfer.
- The continuity of the process eliminates the burning or freezing of the product
- Large heating surface in confined space
- Gentle product handling eliminates product damage
- Easy maintenance
- Quick and easy replacement of scrapers-knives
- High hygiene - no dead zones where product could accumulate
- Complete unloading of the product without loss after stopping the heat exchanger
- CIP process
- Ability to inspect and maintain the heat exchanger without dismantling
- Easy to open lid
- Tangential input
- Low cost compared to similar models
- Highest quality materials: all parts that come into contact with the product are made of the highest quality stainless steel AISI 304 / AISI 316, other options on request