The pump provides a delicate straight-streaming pumping of a wide range of liquids with or without solid fragments with viscosity up to 150 Pa.s.
For a price quote, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
The screw pump is designed for a delicate straight-streaming transport of a wide range of liquids with or without solid fragments with viscosity up to 150 Pa.s. The pumps suck from depth up to 6 meters under their own level. Their constructions allow reversible depending on the direction of the electric motor.
- Block pump – directly joined to the shaft of the electric motor.
- Standing on the heels of the electric motor.
- Material AISI 304/ EPDM
- Standard Inlet / Outlet: male union joints DIN 11851
- Optionally: Block pump with protective eccentric cover on the engine
- Capacity: Q= 1.5 m³/h
- Pressure/Head: H= up to 6.0bar
- El.motor: P = 1.1 kW
- Inlet/Outlet: Dy 40/Dy 40
- Material: AISI 304, NBR
- * with double wall for cooling/heating
- * with double mechanical sealing
- * mounted on a trolley with Starter
- * by-pass with safety overflow valve
- * gear-motor
- * variable-speed drive
One of advantages of this glandless pump is very high durability and efficiency in operation in very demanding conditions. We offer glandless pump with different power, send us an email to email@example.com for more information
Stainless steel low-speed rotary pumps with flexible impeller; particularly suitable for transfer of delicate, fragile and viscous fluids, also with solid parts in suspension. For more information, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org