The frozen blocks ﬂaker is intended for ﬂaking of frozen blocks of meat, fish and poultry (including with bones), as well as frozen blocks of juice, butter, margarine and similar products coming directly from cold storage and without prior defrosting. For a price quote or a free consultation, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meat flaker is an automatic machine for cutting frozen blocks of meat into slices. For more information, send us an email to email@example.com
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
Meat flaker is an automatic machine for cutting frozen blocks of meat into slices.
The LAF 300 has a special stainless steel high speed rotor which rotates and cuts the frozen meat blocks into thin slices of 3-9 mm thickness. Specially designed bearings absorb the high loads produced during the machine’s operation and a ‘soft starter’ system protects the motor’s operation and prolongs its life cycle.
A pneumatic system is responsible for feeding the frozen meat blocks onto the machine, thus avoiding the immediate contact of the machine’s operator with the chamber and the actual cut. During operation special safety systems are applied. These include the machine’s stop when the cover of the rotor is raised and also when the 200lit bin used for collection of meat flakes is removed under the rotor. In case of an emergency the machine brakes instantly mechanically and electrically using a “DC Braking System”.
A great solution for frozen meat blocks cutting and high productivity!
- The machine has 2 working speeds.
- The feeding system ( pneumatic driven platform) when pushing the product inside the rotor with the knives is capable to stop and reverse due to very low meat temperature avoiding knives damage.
- There are bin detection equipment so when the 200lit bin is not inserted under the cover the machine does not cut.
- When the front cover is opened the machine stops.
- When the pneumatic system is opened for cleaning then the machine stops.
- When the emergency stop button is pressed then DC BREAKING takes places and the machine IMMEDIATELY BLOCKS ALL ROTOR MOVEMENT.
- The machine is entirely made of stainless steel and it is electronically controlled. With the aid of the pneumatic feeding system, it is capable of steady production levels.
- It can produce up to 1.5 -2.5 tons per hour at temperatures of -13 C to -16 C.
- With the aid of the pneumatic feeding system, it is capable of steady production levels.
The machine is suitable for forming minced meat, poultry, fish, potatoe and vegetarian, vegan patties. Price depends on your product and production kapacity. For a price quote, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org