Stainless steel low-speed rotary pumps with flexible impeller; We offer two versions. On base or trolley. If you need more information, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
Our belt driven pumps on base or trolley are widely used in the:
- OENOLOGICAL field (wine, must and stemmed grapes)
- FOOD processing (beer, fruit pulp and juice, honey, liquid sugar, syrups, glucose, milk, melted butter, yoghurt, liquid eggs, oil, tomatoes pulp and juice , brine, etc.),
- CHEMICAL INDUSTRY (starch, water based glues, emulsions, glycerine, wax, detergents, rubber latex, photographic processing liquids, polyelectrolyte, paints, ink, industrial discharges, etc.),
- COSMETIC and PHARMACEUTICAL production (liquid soap, cleaning lotion, cream, shampoo, etc.).
The belt driven pumps are suitable for transfer of delicate, fragile and viscous fluids, also with solid parts in suspension.
Belt driven pump with flexible impeller - PROCESSES:
- recycling and mixing
- filtering and separation
Belt driven pump with principle
The flexible impeller vanes deform slightly to pump the liquid inside the pump and move it to the discharge port at a stedy flow rate. This principle combines gentle pumping with a high self-priming action.
- Self-priming (automatic priming of the product up to 6 m even from dry start-up).
- Reversible operation (the pump can operate in both rotation directions, which permits return of excess liquid without any manual intervention, and also allows easy emptyng of pipes on completion of liquid transfer).
- Excellent priming action even at a low revolutions, which allows the transfer of soft and fragile fluids with viscosities up to 50.000 cp, or with solid particles in suspension, without causing air-locking, avoiding emulsifying or damaging particles.
- Smooth steady pumping action of the product without pressure spikes (even flow rate ideal for filling, dosing or filtration).
- The pump can work in all mounting positions.
The easy mounting principle, the multiple choice of production materials and the Quality System procedure applied throughout production, allow us to offer a wide, versatile and customized product range. Every pump range can be produced with different impeller types, mechanical gasket, couplings and in numerous executions, which are: bare shaft pump; coaxial motorized pump (with electric or orbital hydraulic motor); with gearmotor; with pulley (on trolley or base); with mechanical speed variator or with frequency converter.
One of advantages of this glandless pump is very high durability and efficiency in operation in very demanding conditions. We offer glandless pump with different power, send us an email to email@example.com for more information
Stainless steel low-speed rotary pumps with flexible impeller; particularly suitable for transfer of delicate, fragile and viscous fluids, also with solid parts in suspension. For more information, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org