Clean-in-place (CIP) is a method of cleaning and disinfecting the internal surfaces of pipes, vessels, industrial equipment, filters, and related fittings, without disassembly. For a price quote, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We now offer LEASING services to our customers
CIP stations are equipped with all components necessary for simple and effective cleaning and sanitizing; production machines, pipe routes, fermentation tanks, maturation tanks, other tanks, filters, water storage containers.
CIP cleaning systems meet the most strictest European standards and requirements for quality and equipment reliability while being an affordable solution that can be implemented in modern washing facilities in practically every sector.
CIP system greatly improves the economic performance of the company due to its advantages:
- Significant reduction in cleaning time
- Decreasing number of personnel
- Saving money - CIP system uses software for the effective use of detergent
- Improving the quality of sanitation facilities
- CIP sanitation station with a usable volume of 2 x 100 liters
- CIP sanitation station with a usable volume of 2 x 50 liters
HOW IT WORKS
The equipment is installed in a rigid frame provided by lockable wheels. Used material is stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) or 1.4404 (AISI 316) according to selected variant. Containers (vessels) are not insulated.