The bratt pan is produced in 2 versions: with gas or electric heating. The pan is designed for use in the food, hospital, catering industry and in large kitchens for making pasta, stewing and frying meat, fish, vegetables, mushrooms, frozen or semi-prepared, ready-to-cook meals, etc.
For a price quote, send us an email to email@example.com
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The tilting bratt pan is intended for professional use in the food, hospital, catering industry, in large kitchens for making pasta, stewing meat, fish, vegetables, mushrooms, frozen or semi-prepared, ready-to-cook meals, soups, etc. The machine can be produced in gas or electric heating versions.
High-quality technologies and materials are used in the production of the tilting bratt pan whereby it fulfills the high utility and sanitary requirements.
Thanks to the functional elements that our pans possess, they can be used as different devices such as a frying pan for slightly fried food or as a heat/ steam boiling pan for wet cooking- the ideal variant for souces, stews preparation.
- Meat products
- Meat stew
- Dressings and many other products
- easily handling
- ergonomic design
- high performance for gas version: from 10,3 to 23 kW
- high performance for electric version: from 14,5 to 32 kW
- recessable ratchet
- cover can open with the lever from the side, in this way the condensing steam can be avoided
- manual water filling
- can be installed under the recirculating hoods
- surfaces from stainless panels
- high-quality components from Western Europe
- carbon steel bottom
- voltage: ~ 3N x 400 V, 50 Hz