Mixing Tank With Heating and Cooling ACM
ACM mixing tank is intended for efficient cooling, heating, tempering and storing of mayonnaise, sour cream, chocolate, oil and similar products after manufacturing.
For more information, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Normit ACM mixing tank is designed for cooling, heating, tempering, storing and mixing of thick viscous products.
By using separate tank for cooling/ heating/ tempering the product, a significant increase in processing equipment capacity is achieved and limits energy losses due to alteration of heating and cooling cycles.
- Sour cream
- Condensed milk
- Fruit and vegetable puree
- Toffee mass
- Chocolate and others
Specially designed stirrer with scrapers
Special design of mixer with scrapers. The reinforced slow speed agitator has been specially designed for mixing thick viscous products, since mayonnaise and similar products tend to thicken significantly and become more viscous when cooling down. The product does not break down and does not get separated into fractions during the process of mixing, and inclusions are not damaged.
- Heating/ cooling jacket
- Maximum surface of heat exchange. 99% of the surface of the walls and the bottom of the tank is a highly efficient Pillow Plate type heat exchanger.
- High intensity of heat exchange. The special design of the heat exchanger allows using a coolant under pressure, as well as ensuring intensive circulation along the entire surface of the cooling jacket, without any dead spots
- The scrapers come in contact with 99% of the surface of the walls and of the bottom of the tank, which guarantees a continuous and efficient process of cooling at the maximum possible level.
- The tank can be completely disassembled, which makes cleaning and inspection easy and convenient.
- The large frame ensures the stability of the unit even in the case of tank with large volumes,
- The device can be disassembled with minimal efforts.