Vacuum fryer VF-350 E
Output: 160 kg/h. in 15 min cycle
Heating:: electric 90 kW, 110 or 180 kW
For a price quote, send us an email to email@example.com
Vacuum fryer VF-350 E NORMIT
Vacuum fryer VF is designed for batch frying of vegetable, fruit, seafood, meat and fish products.
Vacuum fryer VF comprises the following elements:
- vacuum frying chamber
- oil heating system
- vacuum collector for storing and forced cooling of oil
- vacuum system for removing oil from the product zz vacuum generation system
- oil filtering and circulation system
- integrated electric or steam heating
- multizone temperature control with an automatic thermoregulator
Vacuum frying equipment automatic control system
The process of vacuum frying/drying is quite complex in terms of the sequence of operations performed, and therefore Normit VF vacuum frying/drying plants are equipped with a completely automated control system with various recipes, which minimizes the effort needed from the operator and eliminates errors connected with the human factor. All processes that are carried out are shown on the operator’s panel (process visualization). Programming of new recipes is done with the help of an intuitive interface.
Vacuum frying technology
Frying under vacuum conditions (at low temperature) is a unique and cutting-edge heat treatment method. It allows you to achieve exceptional qualities for your ready product. The Normit VF vacuum frying plant allows frying products until they become crunchy, at temperatures up to 120°C, which prevents acrylamide from forming. The fried product does not contain carcinogenic substances and it presents an alternative for the majority of snacks that are available on the market.
Under vacuum conditions water is eliminated from the product in a very short amount of time. Furthermore, under vacuum conditions oil does not penetrate into free pores, and it is fully discarded while preserving the vacuum. This allows you to lower the content of oil in the ready product down to just a few percent, whereas in products that have been fried in the traditional way, at atmospheric pressure, the oil content may reach as high as 30%.
Depending on the type of product and the preliminary processing of it (blanching, impregnating, freezing), it is possible to obtain products with various characteristics: with a more or less dense structure (puffy snacks), more crunchy or more flexible, with various degrees of color intensity, etc.
Unique vacuum drying technology
- The vacuum drying technology enables you to dry very quickly virtually any sliced products, while enjoying all the advantages of vacuum processing. It combines the advantages of two different drying methods.
- Drying products is fast (usually lasting up to 60 minutes) and without the need (but with the possibility) of prior freezing.
- There is no need for prior defrosting when drying products that have been stored in a freezer. zz The heat carrier that is used (oil) heats the water that is contained in the product evenly and from all sides, which results in quick and even evaporation.
- The agent (oil) is disposed of in the plant, which leaves the product practically dry.
Advantages Vacuum fryer VF 350:
- Economical – it saves significant amounts of oil and energy.
- Ability to use low-quality products that would not lead to acceptable output by means of atmospheric frying.
- Environmentally friendly – high-quality finished products with low fat content, and with little to no acrylamide content.
- Easy to use.
- Durable design.
- Areas of application: healthy fruit and vegetable snacks, meat and fish semi-finished products, various types of dried or frozen preserves, confectionery.
- The automatic control system with the option of storing recipes allows you to fry various products in different modes without the need for reconfiguration.
- The oil used in the frying process is not subjected to elevated temperatures, it will not burn, become rancid, or absorb smells and color pigments, and it can be used for frying and drying of various products without being replaced.
- The system for vacuum frying/drying is completely sealed, there is no smoke, oil fumes or smell.
„The healthy properties of the product, as well as vitamins and minerals, are fully preserved. The natural taste and aroma is increased without the need to add artificial flavors."