Cleaning and disinfection station CIP-102 - 2 × 100 liters
CIP-102 consists of two main tanks for alkaline and acid solution and one vessel used for neutralization of solutions
CIP-102 is a mobile unit for cleaning and sterilization of vessels and pipelines. It is a complete system for breweries and other food processing industries. CIP equipment heats and circulates alkaline and acid solutions using a pumping system, hoses and a sanitary shower that sprays sanitary chemical solutions onto the internal walls of the sanitized tank. The device consists of two separate tanks with a nominal volume of 100 liters and one neutralization tank (53 liters), one centrifugal pump, electric control panel, manual valves, as well as all installation pipes. Digital temperature control in the range of 0-80°C. This type of CIP station is recommended for the cleaning and disinfection of fermentation tanks, storage tanks, water tanks from 0 to 4000 liters, as well as all pipelines and other objects that come into contact with drinks or food products.
• Alkaline vessel for alkaline cleaning - sanitation of all brewing equipment
• Vessel for acid cleaning of all brewery equipment
• Neutralizing vessel for neutralizing acidic and alkaline solutions before they are discharged into the sewer
The CIP-102 equipment is mounted on a rigid frame with fixed wheels. The material used is stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) or 1.4404 (AISI 316) according to the option chosen. Containers (vessels) are not isolated. Pump internals and heating chambers are made of AISI 316 stainless steel. Pipes, fittings, frame and tanks are made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
The principle of the cleaning and disinfection process is based on the circulation of an alkaline or acidic solution through a sanitary shower, spraying it onto the walls of the vessel and into its space. It also features an instantaneous heater with digital temperature control ranging from 0°C to 80°C.
CIP-102 consists of two main tanks for alkaline and acid solution and one vessel used for neutralization of solutions. The circulation of sanitary solutions is provided by a pump and a system of connecting hoses.
Description of the sanitization cycle
The sanitation cycle usually consists of the following steps:
1. Pre-rinsing - washing the production equipment with cold or hot water.
2. Cleaning - cleaning of production equipment using recycled hot water.
3. rinsing - thorough rinsing of production equipment with cold or hot water.
4. Chemical disinfection (sanitary) - washing equipment with an alkaline and then an acid disinfectant solution of the required concentration.
5. rinsing - thorough rinsing of production equipment with cold or hot water.
6. Neutralization - performed after completing several cycles of cleaning and disinfection - mixing an alkaline and then an acidic disinfectant solution to achieve a neutral pH of the solution and drain them into the sewer.
• Width 1,426 mm
• Height 1550 mm
• Depth 810 mm
• NAOH container 100 l
• Container with H2SO4 100 l
• Boiler 12 l
• Heating elements 2x 2000 W
• Neutralization vessel 53 l
• Distribution pipe DN 32
• Connection fittings (outlets / inlets) DN 32, 1.4301
• Centrifugal pump type EBARA CD / I 90 / 10 IE3, 0.75kW 90 l / min, 230V / 50Hz (AISI 316L)
• Electrical switchboard
• Main electrical connection 3 * 400V / 50Hz 16A
• Circuit breaker 230V 16A
• Digital regulator Dixel XR 10 D
• Heating contactor 230V 16A
• Engine starter 230V
• Sampler NTC 6 mm
• Cable 5x 2.5 5m
• Inlet (suction part) GG DN 32
• Outlet (exhaust part) GG DN 32