Blancher with an inbuilt Centrifuge
Used for blanching products in water, it is suitable for processing various vegetables, legumes, grains, mushrooms and other products. This versatile machine also functions as a water separator centrifuge which is activated after the blanching processes.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Atmospheric electric immersion vegetable blancher with excess water removal system.
A distinctive feature of this equipment is its ability to eliminate excess water from the product, resulting in a dry product as the output. To achieve this, a specialized system is employed. After draining the water, the basket with the product is brought to a spin, and thanks to centrifugal force, water droplets on the product's surface are sprayed onto the inner walls of the working chamber and then directed into the receptacle for water storage and heating.
- Maintains a constant circulation of water through the integrated filtration system, prolonging the lifespan of the water and reducing its contamination.
- Allows for the processing of delicate and small-sized products.
- Yields a "dry" product at the exit with minimal water content.
- Facilitates quick processing, maximizing the retention of all beneficial nutrients in the original product, without oversaturation.
Can be used for products such as:
• Peas and much more.
Technical parameters for the vegetable blancher with a centrifugal water removal system:
· Basket volume - 30/90 liters
· Installed power for 30 liters: 18 kW (3x6 kW). Expandable to 24 kW and beyond in 6 kW increments.
· Installed power for 90 liters: 27 kW (3x9 kW). Expandable to 36 kW and beyond in 9 kW increments.
· Optionally upgradeable with a basket lifting system.