Filling and capping machine designed for filling and capping of liquid or semi-liquid products into flexible doypack bags with spout. For a price quote, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
maximum production about 1000 bph depending on the volume, the product features and the pouches features.
The machine is suitable for filling and capping flexible pouches (with an already existing spout) with liquid / semi-liquid products by a volumetric piston filler with a 5-260 ml dosing range (optional 20-680 ml) and closing the same with 1 size of plastic screw cap. All the parts in contact with the product are manufactured with AISI 316 L stainless steel and PTFE and FKM gaskets. The filling and capping stations stand in a 600 x 600 mm cabin with front and back access doors. The machine features an automatic vibrating base cap sorter and feeder. The cap tightening is performed by a pneumatic motor or by a hysteresis magnetic clutch, depending on the requirements.
- The machine main frame is stainless steel AISI 304 made and stands on adjustable height feet.
- All supports and shaft on the machine, that could get in contact with the product are stainless steel AISI 304 made.
- Loading rail for one format of pouch, AISI 304 made. The pouches infeed is performed by the operator manually and/or with the rail
- Starwheel for one format of pouch, AISI 304 made.
- Dosing valve support, managed by a pneumatic system with up / down movement.
- Volumetric filling unit composed by: ◦ Nr 1 volumetric dosing unit from 5 to 260 cc in AISI 316 L stainless steel ◦ Nr 1 three ways DN15 rotary valve ◦ Nr 1 pneumatic 0.5” – 2 ways no drop valve with shut off nozzle ◦ Flexible hose
- Single head capping unit composed by: ◦ Nr 1 vibrating base cap sorter / feeder AISI 304 made ◦ Nr 1 caps chute in s/steel AISI 304 with photocell ◦ Nr 1 caps releasing head ◦ Nr 1 pneumatic motor ◦ Nr 1 s/steel chuck for one size of plastic screw cap
- Electrical regulation of the height of the capping head.
- A security clutch system stops the machine in case of problems on the star so as not break any pouch.
- Electrical photocell is posed in the enter ; in case of no arrival of pouches the machine doesn’t run.
- Electrical photocell is posed on the exit ; in case of problem on the plant the machine stops.
- Electrical photocell stops the machine in case the caps chute is empty, as to avoid any pouch to pass through the machine without cap. Automatically, the machine re-starts as the caps chute is again full of caps.
- Control panel in S / S AISI 304 with auxiliary service at 24 volts.
- Machine managed by PLC.
- Touch screen.
- Height of conveyor from floor 900 ± 50 mm.
- 220V 50Hz single phase, 8 A.
- Air consumption, about 250 Nl/min.