Manual Keg washing and filling machine for manual washing and filling of barrels for beer, cider, wine or other beverages. For a price quote, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- from 7 to 10 barrels per hour
- from 30 to 50 barrels per hour (washing + filling / washing).
It is a stainless steel manual device (AISI 304) designed to clean and fill keg with volumes of 15 to 50 liters.
The machine is equipped with a sanitizing solution tank, heating spirals, a pump and a control panel for temperature and pump control.
The machine works in the following steps:
1. emptying of beer,
2. barrel depressurization,
3. rinsing the barrel with cold water,
4. flushing the barrel with disinfectant solution,
5. flushing the barrel with cold water,
6. sterilization inside the barrel using steam (requires an external steam source);
7. Filling the CO2 container,
8. fill the barrel with beer. All cycles 1-8 are handled manualy.