Tempering machine TurboNormix
The tempering machine is used as a preliminary step for coating shaping and enrobing your products in a thin layer of glazed chocolate.
Turbo multi-zone tempering machine is used for tempering in a thin layer of glaze, chocolate, creams due to the formation of stable β-crystals of cocoa butter.
The machine has the ability to process masses with solid inclusions.
Why tempering chocolate?
It helps chocolate harden, and gives it a beautiful satin gloss and a delicious snap. It makes chocolate contract during cooling, which makes it easier to unmould. Badly crystallised or uncrystallised chocolate will turn grey and won’t have an appetising gloss.
The machines have 3 or 4 zones of thermal effects on the product, which is carried out by separating the heating and cooling circuits. At the entrance and exit of each zone, the temperature is measured and corrected.
- multi-zone tempering system provides efficient heat exchange and the formation of stable coca butter β-crystals.
- measurement of inlet and outlet temperatures in each zone
- PLC control panel, accurate correction program temperatures
- the unique design of the scaler and discs guarantees uniform mixing
- manufacturing material AISI 304 or 316 Constant viscosity glaze The glaze, after passing through the machine, has a constant viscosity, gives a perfectly glossy surface when cured and becomes stable (the glazed product does not melt in the hands).
- dark chocolate
- milk chocolate
- cocoa butter