Twin-screw extruder SBE 50
Twin-screw extruder is designed for effective extruding, homogenization, pumping over of plastic masses (butter, margarine, honey, curd products, confectionery mixtures), and forming it into bars and rolls.
For a price quote, send us an email to email@example.com or call us +421 944 259 499
Twin-screw extruder Normit SBE 50 is designed to extrude/form/pump over and transport various plastic masses, thick masses such as
- Сandied honey
- Curd products
- Cottage cheese
- Confectionery mixtures – soybean for protein bars
- Minced meat
- Confectionery and similar products
The structure of the extruded butter or margarine is uniform and is free of air inclusions.
Mixing is performed with the help of two screws, which ensure high-quality and intensive but careful mixing across the entire volume of the product, without dead spots. Unloading of the product is carried out by reverse motion of screws and through the homogenizing head. If it is necessary to preserve whole inclusions (e. g. pieces of herbs), unloading is done with the rotor detached.
Interchangeable fittings allow to extrude a product of any profile and also into 1, 2 or more outputs simultaneously (the same or with different profiles).
The extruder can be integrated into a continuous production line. It is possible to equip the extruder with a regulating knife, a length and time closure.
The twin-screw extruder can be equipped with a heating or cooling jacket.
- Made entirely from stainless steel.
- Easy to disassemble, the screws can be taken off completely and easily.
- Highly hygienic design, no dead zones where product might collect.
- The screws have a self-cleaning design, the product is unloaded practically without any losses.
- Efficient mixing without damaging the product.
- Processing and homogenization of butter and margarine
- Producing cheeses like ricotta, brynza (special sheep cheese), etc.
- Producing cottage cheese spreads and other spreads, with or without additives