The homogenizer is designed for emulsifying fluid and viscous materials in the food, chemical and cosmetic industry. Its working principle based on the rotor/stator principle.
For more information, send us email at email@example.com
Delivery Policy - ex works, delivery time depends on the individual equipment
Refund policy - as stated in the TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AHU universal homogenizer is a simple atmospheric unit designed for homogenizing, emulsifying, mixing and dispersing, with or without heat treatment.
The homogenizer is excellent for small and medium-sized plants due to its compact design and low price.
The homogenizer is available with a hopper, builtin on the top of the machine and recirculation loop, plus a discharge line for liquid and semi liquid materials.
Thanks to the unique design, the inline homogenizer provides perfect conditions for processing even immensely sensitive materials thanks to its product chamber (no dead zone or dirt traps) and its easy and efficient cleaning technology.
Areas of use:
- Dairy production
- Butter and fat production
- Fruit and vegetable products
- Non-alcoholic products
- Cosmetic industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemical industry
Suitable products :
- soft cottage cheese
- condensed milk
- ketchup, mayonnaise
- baby food
- sauces, dressings
- juices, nektars
- gels, ointments
- solutions, suspensions
The wide range of available choices provides a high scope of flexibility.
- Technology for superior product performance and hygiene.
- High venting quality.
- High efficiency.
- Emulsifying replacement head
- All parts of the equipment are made of high quality food grade stainless steel
How it works
The inline homogenizer works on the rotor/stator principle. The product is fed in by a pump and subsequently mixed via recirculation loop with aid of the homogenizer. The high shear forces of the machine help achieve emulsions with a droplet size of down to 1 μm.
Powders inserted in hopper are likewise splendidly dispersed.
- power: 1,1 kW
- recirculation loop included
- with hopper
- engine speed up to 2900 rpm
- product temperature min./max .: 15 / +110 ° C
- control unit not included
- inlet / outlet diameter: DN50 / DN40
- AISI 304
- Atmospheric continuous homogenizator / mill
- Hopper volume: 50 liters
- Circulation: yes, two-way ventil
- Works on a rotor-stator principle
- Installed electric power: 7,5 kW
- GMP, aseptic design
- Advance production chamber
- CIP/SIP compatible