Electric cream cooker MK-series
Modern product with a wide range of applications in pastries, bakeries, catering facilities
The universal kettle of the MK series is a modern product with a wide range of applications in confectionery, bakeries and other catering establishments.
High-quality materials used in the manufacture of the machine ensure a long service life and trouble-free operation. The entire structure is made of AISI 304 food grade steel, resistant to corrosion and most acids, sterilization solutions, most organic chemicals and dyes. The unit evenly heats the entire contents of the working tank up to a maximum temperature of 150°C. Simultaneous heating and mixing is possible.
Thanks to its well-thought-out design, the universal kettle can be used for many technological processes, such as:
- preparation of puddings, jelly, kaymak, milk, sauces, soups, vegetables, etc.
- preparation of choux pastry and custards,
- preparation of tiramisu, fillings, jams and preserves, risotto, fruit mousses
- melting chocolate and fudge, icing,
- frying vegetables, fruits, onions
- and many more.
The mixing process is carried out using a special mixer, which is equipped with scrapers that prevent sticking and burning of the product. Scrapers collect the product from the walls and bottom of the pressure cooker. The heating of the product is carried out by heating the oil between the two walls of the kettle, which ensures the uniformity of heating, and the product does not burn. The product is heated evenly throughout the volume.
The universal kettle of the MK series is additionally equipped with a third outer shell to limit the return of temperature to the environment. Machines of the MK series have two operating speeds and the ability to heat the mass to the required temperature max. 150°C. At the request of the customer, it is possible to block the maximum temperature level.
If necessary, the value of the maximum temperature can be increased. All elements in direct contact with the food product are made of high quality acid-resistant steel and materials approved for contact with food products.
The Cream Cooker has a tilting tank that allows easy unloading of the product and cleaning of the working container, the kettle can also be equipped with a drain valve - it can be easily disassembled for cleaning / rinsing. The valve has a protection function against accidental opening.
The choux pastry and cream machine has a lid with an inlet to control the process and add ingredients without stopping the machine.
All important electrical components are located in the electrical box on the side of the machine to protect against fumes and high temperatures. Timer with sound signal - automatic or manual mode.
• Machines of the MK series are designed for the production and preparation of choux pastry, creams, chocolate, fudge, jams, glazes, fillings and various mixtures according to original recipes, as well as for any product that requires uniform heating and smooth mixing. Often used in confectioneries and bakeries. It can also be used in the cosmetic industry, for the preparation of sugaring paste.
• The mixing process is carried out by mixing tools with side and bottom scrapers, which prevent sticking and burning of the mixture. Scrapers are designed to collect layers of mixture from the walls and bottom of the bowl.
• Quick scraper removal system with no tools to clean or replace
• Thermal oil poured between two layers of “jacket” provides even heat distribution, safe during operation.
• The outer, third layer of the bowl prevents heat loss from the machine.
• 2 working speeds (variable on request)
• Maximum temperature up to 150°C, on request max. temperature can be set to another, lower level.
• All parts in contact with food are made of high quality acid-resistant steel or food-grade materials.
• Tilt bowl with stop in any position for easy emptying and cleaning - motorized wheel for models MK-200/300/500
• Bowl lid with viewing window to monitor the process and add ingredients without having to stop the machine.
• All important electrical components are inside the electrical box on the side to prevent smoke and high temperatures.
• Timer - manual or automatic operation
• Protective thermal switch
• Ball valve Du-80 – standard for MK-200/300 and 500 series.
• Each machine can be equipped with a crane (on request)
• Mobile, on wheels
- Variable speed (inverter)
– Cooling system with cooler – available for all models
– Bowl Lid/Grid – available for all models
– Special double agitator – available for all models
– LCD – 7′ – fully programmable control panel with recipes
– Laser product temperature sensor.