Continuous fryer 400/1100/12
Versatile modular fryer for continuous frying of a wide range of products with adjustable frying times from a few seconds to 50 minutes!
Universal continuous table fryer of modular type for HoReCa, street food enterprises, catering companies and other enterprises in the catering sector.
The continuous conveyor fryer allows you to easily fry a wide range of products: nuts, chips, chicken wings, chicken nuggets, pasties, pies, schnitzels, french fries, snacks and other products - the range of products can be easily expanded with additional modules.
The conveyor compact tabletop fryer ensures continuous frying of food. In terms of its functions and capabilities, it is comparable to professional industrial conveyor machines, and thanks to additional modules it creates an opportunity for business diversification!
The basic version is a working bath made of food-grade stainless steel, a body with thermal insulation and an external decorative casing made of polished stainless steel, in which a working conveyor with a fine-mesh cloth made of steel recommended for use in the food industry is installed. The unit is equipped with a heating system with individual thermostats for each heating element and a system for smooth control of the conveyor speed with a wide setting range: from a few seconds to an hour. The control system is installed directly on the body of the working bath for convenient and quick adjustment of the operating parameters. The electrical panel with heating elements can be easily dismantled for quick and easy cleaning of the unit, thanks to the system of brackets and connectors.
Under the working area there is a “cold zone”. Particles of the product, dry or wet breading/liaison, getting into the frying zone, pass through a fine-mesh mesh directly into the “cold zone”, under the level of heating elements. In the cold zone, the frying process stops, which slows down the process of oil deterioration, its carbonization and increases its service life.
The walls of the case are equipped with 15 mm thermal insulation with a heat-reflecting effect.
The continuous fryer is equipped with a needle valve located at the lowest hydraulic point of the working area, which allows you to smoothly adjust the flow of drained oil and completely empty the working bath from oil.
In the entrance area there is a perforated loading tray to remove both excess breading/liaison and small particles that have separated from the product.
The product is loaded onto the working conveyor of the fryer; being in a stationary state on the grid, it is immersed under the working oil level, moves along it at a given speed and is taken out for unloading, which guarantees uniform frying of the product without damage, with the same quality of the degree of frying of each batch.
When using the basic equipment with a stainless steel conveyor, it is possible to fry nuts and other similar products with a low water content, which do not float to the surface during the frying process. The basic model is often used in professional hotel kitchens for continuous deep frying of large volumes of various convenience foods. Including in small food enterprises, for example, in the production of nut butters.
To expand the range of products, we recommend purchasing additional modules that will allow you to easily switch from roasting one type of product to another.
List of products that can be fried on the basic version of the fryer:
Nuts - hazelnuts, walnuts, pecans, Brazilian nuts, peanuts, pistachios, macadamia, cashews, almonds, chestnuts, etc
The Kiev's cutlets
The fryer can also be used as a conveyor blancher when changing oil to water!
• Stainless steel heating elements with direct powerful heating
• Fast and highly efficient heating to reduce oil carbonation in the heating sections!
• Possibility of individual thermoregulation of each heating section!
• Fine-mesh conveyor mesh made of food-grade stainless steel - mesh size 7*56mm.
• Safety thermostats on each heating element
• Simple and convenient maintenance
• Compact installation that can be placed on worktops/surfaces* in professional kitchens** (* - with a maximum surface length of up to 1000 mm for easy oil unloading, ** - as part of the optional equipment, we offer worktops with built-in additional systems)
• Thermal insulation of the working bath to reduce heat loss and for safe operation and maintenance
• Guaranteed 100% oil discharge, discharge needle valve located at the lowest hydraulic point
• Controls located directly on the body of the fryer
• The presence of a special "cold zone" for the separated pieces of the product, which, falling into it, burn less and slow down the process of oil spoilage
• Immersion thermometer for monitoring the current oil temperature
• Maximum heating temperature - up to 200 degrees C *** (*** - depending on the type of oil)
• Low oil volume due to reduced working bath depth, significant oil savings even with immersion fryer module
• Work surface for pre-layout of the product
• Feed tray with perforated section to dispose of excess crumbs/liaison before loading into the fryer, reducing oil carbonation and extending oil life
• Modular fryer system with a large number of additional equipment for different products and accessories
• With its compact dimensions, it provides a large working area for roasting.
Conveyor tape width - 400 mm,
The length of the working area of frying - 1100 mm
Working area - 0.44 m2
Heating power - 12 kW
Oil volume - 75 liters
• Additional filter surface
• Oil quality sensor
• Compact fire extinguishing system
• Secondary steam extraction system with filtration, island type
• The second upper (pressure) conveyor - for frying products with a high water content, which will forcibly dip such products into oil for even frying.
• Paddle conveyor - for frying light and thin products that are held on the surface of the oil during frying. The blades of a special curved shape gently force the slices of food under the oil level and move them along the working area of the fryer, allowing them to be completely and evenly fried.
• Stainless steel worktable for fryer
• 75 liter oil storage built into the worktable structure.
• Automatic hot oil circulation system with filtration. This module also allows you to blanch the product at the inlet in the form of a “waterfall” of hot oil. This option is only available when ordering a work table and an additional oil tank.
- Loading (folding) conveyor
- Air knife conveyor for cooling and removing excess oil
- Heating: Electricity
- Material: Stainless steel
- Principle of operation: Continuous mode